Recruiting Sports Network Community Guidelines
RSN is intended for uploading and viewing athletic contest and game videos only. Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- Only upload or attach yourself to games or competitions in which you or your team are actually participating. Do not upload videos that are misrepresentations of you or your team.
- RSN is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it's a video of yourself, don't post it on RSN. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don't post videos showing illegal or potentially illegal stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- RSN is not a shock site. Don't post explicit videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Please take these rules seriously and take them to heart. Don't try to look for loopholes or try legal maneuvers around the guidelines—just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.