In the spring of 2016, the College Board rolls out its redesigned Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). If you’re a high school freshman or sophomore athlete who plans to apply to college, you need to understand the changes. Get the rundown on the new SAT on STACK
- NCAA Endorses RecruitU and RSN
- RecruitU College Evaluation Clinic
- Recruiting Sports Network and Evolution Basketball Partner to Deliver Recruiting Opportunities
- DON’T JUST GET RECRUITED – GET RECRUITED BY YOUR IDEAL SCHOOLS!
- RSN to Hold First Hoops Evaluation and Development Clinic for Washington, DC Area